2017 Twin Vee 260SE
This is a well maintained offshore fishing/diving boat that rides like a 30’+ boat. This boat is a tank that can take the waves without the hard hits. The trailer is custom made for this boat and makes loading/unloading a breeze.
I am selling it because we want a boat we can stay on like a Luhrs 34 to take longer trips. Why is this boat so clean? After every trip the boat was washed inside and out and stored in a covered building. The engines were always flushed thoroughly along with the trailer.
Very comfortable cruise at 32 mph and top end somewhere in the upper 40’s. This is a perfect boat for cruising around, heavy fishing and diving. The back ladder is unbeatable and much easier for entry/exit than any V-Hull boat.
More pictures on BoatTrader: https://www.boattrader.com/boat/2017-twin-vee-260se-7377002/
- ALL recommended factory service performed. All maintenance records (Most of the work performed by Mastery Marine in St. Petersburg)
- All 4 wheel brakes, brackets and hubs replaced on 3/7/2020 as pictured above.
- Always stored in a covered building
- Always used only Ethanol Free gasoline.
- Twin Suzuki 175HP (DF175) Engines with 686 Hours. Vast amount of those hours are idle hours waiting for divers.
- Simrad Go9 XSE ChartPlotter 1 with TotalScan Transducer
- Garmin 942XS Chartplotter 2
- Garmin 18″ Radar
- Garmin VHF
- NMEA 2000 network.
- Lewmar V700 windlass anchor with 375′ of rode and chain.
- Premium Hard Top with Storage and Lighting
- Underwater Lights
- Forward Lights, Aft Lights
- MarineMat flooring
- 3 Batteries
- 138 Gallons of Fuel
- Premium Trailer (Float-On) included. Trailer serviced last August 2019 for annual Florida Keys Trip.